TLZone Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. My name is David, I live in Elk Grove, California, and have been riding my TL for a few years now. I have been utilizing the Zone for the entirety of my maintenance on the TL as I believe it is a very valuable resource, so I thank everyone who contributes to the site! That being said, my TL has been a garage queen for months now as I cannot successfully diagnose my issues, so here I am. I appreciate any help you guys can offer, and hopefully if I can fix my bike this will also add to the wealth of information here.

·
Moderator,
8,225 Posts
Howdy. I reckon we can figure ouit how to fix your TL, but it would help if we knew what was wrong with it. :O:laugh

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey 1crock, thanks for the welcome! I actually posted it in a separate area as I assumed this wasn’t the specific place for it. It is titled “Air Pressure Sensor Faults”. Low voltage readings from both sensors has me very worried!

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
....I actually posted it in a separate area as I assumed this wasn’t the specific place for it. It is titled “Air Pressure Sensor Faults”. Low voltage readings from both sensors has me very worried!
Welcome to the Zone David! :thumbup

Concerning the pressure sensors, I'll be posting in your other thread shortly. I may be able to help you make some progress.

:tillis

1 - 4 of 4 Posts