11,029 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Ugly as hell.

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
I saw one like that on a tv programme not too long ago. I think it might have been all busa though. and it was white. same set up with the wheels though.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Bah, I'm still holding out to buy the "Hardest TL" :rotfl

·
Moderator,
8,234 Posts
Just what I was thinking, Jasen. He's got nothing on spoon.:lol

·
Registered
976 Posts
He is a member here.I recognize his name on ebay.He has shown pictures of this thing before.What a waste of money.The first 3 wheeled busa was built by a bike shop named LBF cycles built,they had a shop here in town but are now gone.The 3 wheeled busa was stripped down because they could not sell it.Even with 2 wheels they cant sell it either.Its on my local craigslist all the time.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
WTF :dowhat

:puke

·
Registered
144 Posts
There's a pommy bloke on our busa site who has a busa trike setup with a quickshifter and a rear brake on the bars - he's a parapelegic from the waist down, so they are handy for some who want to continue living the dream :bwtiller

Cheers John

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
You know, there is almost a way to almost make this thing cool. Put a dual front sprocket on the thing with a separate chain going to each wheel. That way both wheels are putting traction to the ground. Excellent launches, no wheelspin and no need for a wheelie bar. Put some major HP into the motor and take it to the strip.

Too bad they didn't do that.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You know, there is almost a way to almost make this thing cool. Put a dual front sprocket on the thing with a separate chain going to each wheel. That way both wheels are putting traction to the ground. Excellent launches, no wheelspin and no need for a wheelie bar. Put some major HP into the motor and take it to the strip.

Too bad they didn't do that.
I think it has two rear sprockets on it which would drive both wheels equally right?

Why two front sprockets?

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Y :confused

1 - 20 of 32 Posts