TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any UK'ers know where I can buy a little more than just a finger sized tube of this stuff?:dunno

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Davcruz said:
www.loctite.com I think you can find a list of dealers there.
Well done:thumbup Have sent them an email after looking all over their website for their outlet database. helped them out with spelling on their website too...these poor little one man bands that can't afford proof readers :(

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
why do u need loctite in bulk? rebuild 2 tl'r :laugh

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
small tubes are available at autoparts stores. .05 ounce size.

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
foght801 said:
small tubes are available at autoparts stores. .05 ounce size.
nah, I want bigger mate:yes ...I appreciate that's normally an american thing though!:laugh

j/k :thumbup

TL Freak said:
why do u need loctite in bulk? rebuild 2 tl'r :laugh
:laugh I just want more than the tiny tube I have, it's only the size of my pinkie and it's just nice to have a large quantity...especially as my undertray came off recently, due to a screw loosening itself with the vibrations:banghead I have bodged it of course - cable ties :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
my bad, i mis read the first post. hardware stores should have the big bottle you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
My local car parts place stocks medium-big bottles (about the size of a sorta mid to large cell phone I guess). If it comes down to it I could post you one I think (don't know if the bottle would fail at altitude though:O)

Why is it that everthing in the UK comes in such small sizes? :lol

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BikePilot said:
My local car parts place stocks medium-big bottles (about the size of a sorta mid to large cell phone I guess). If it comes down to it I could post you one I think (don't know if the bottle would fail at altitude though:O)
Cheers BP:thumbup I was just hoping that there would be a UK outlet - save troubling anyone. But provided Toledo doesn't bugger off to NZ to quickly, I'll 'ave some of his:thumbup

BikePilot said:
Why is it that everthing in the UK comes in such small sizes? :lol
I could answer that in many ways, but it's too early to be offensive to Americans...

:laugh

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Pretty much every fastener store I have been into has had the big containers. You know, places that sell high tensile bolts and nuts etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts