TLZone Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a new ''In Thing'' to do now. Stealing Scooters and motorbikes isn't enough now, what the little Hoodies do is play chicken with you and your bike. There was an article in MCN about it! Also I read in the paper the other day a young lad was killed when a biker hit him after he played chicken with a car but did not see the bike and was killed outright!

Can you imagine, it is bad enough having to dodge cars Buses Taxi's and lemming pedestrians. Now We got to worry about kids jumping out in front of us! I live in Islington which has it's rich parts along with the slum parts! And Islington is among the worst London boroughs for bike and scooter theft so once I am up and running with my bike bike it looks like I am going to have to contend with gangs of hoodies jumping out in front of me! and if I crash trying to avoid one of them, while I am on the floor all ****ed up are they gonna steal my bike!

About 3 months ago there was about 10 of us riding through northwest London. Topcat was way upfront, and as he rode along - 3 drunk yobs slapped him on the back of the head as he passed. Stupidly the yobs did not realise that there were 10 of us:laugh Topcat was riding his brothers Bandit 600, he done a U-turn up on the pavement and used those scumbags as skittles!! We all crowded around these fools with our bikes making a hellova lot of noise! We had to practically drag Topcat from these guys - hee was livid!! Hey may only be a small guy but Topcat is an instrcutor of various kinds:devious

Well, if it happens to me then I will have my carbon knuckle dusters on my Spidi gloves well and truely primed for action, no matter conciquences!!!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Go get 'em Ryan!!!! :laugh

Must suck though.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
All you can do is stay under the limit & make sure you do everything right according to the law :(

The mentality of some people ... you'd think it was still the stone age or something :no

G

·
man, i really wouldn't want to get into a fight with topcat :scared

he might be only 4"5', but he's made out of concrete! :laugh :hail

ryan on the other hand, fighting you would be like stealing candy from a baby :lol :rotfl

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
:lol

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
man, i really wouldn't want to get into a fight with topcat :scared

he might be only 4"5', but he's made out of concrete! :laugh :hail

ryan on the other hand, fighting you would be like stealing candy from a baby :lol :rotfl
well if topcat get his ass to sweden I will whip it good :whipping
:laugh

how stupid can peps get :coocoo playing chickenrace :kicknuts

·
Registered
637 Posts
WE should bring Muslim law in and stone the Bastards!!!
:dowhat ....you been out of the country for a while Pappa?.....bring it in?...:coocoo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts