TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
& LETS make it big 100 or so TLs in one place :) Start early so all can show up :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sure every one would like it in there back yard . If we start early we can poll a place. We can ride & all get hammered :) .:devious

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Various members and I have been trying this for 4 years now with little to no success, I wish you luck.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:laugh Yeah but this time Chucks killing a cow :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
967 Posts
i think a northeast poll is the best route... just pile up the options, list them all, and then create a poll thread and lets then see where to meet...

Laconia is indeed a good option. Deal Gap another, though it is out of the proposed region. Actually, is this a NORTHeast meeting or a East coast meeting?

The title does say east coast... but then even harder to find the proper spot that will suit everybody.

Good thing is.. we have TONS of time for planning!!!

Later

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL maine to fla.. Year right .:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh North East coast will be hard for all to show up . It should be late spring or early summer . & @ least a week end .

Woostar nationals :O Laconia :O Chucks house :laugh

·
Registered
451 Posts
i say we do another marcus run...but with this much advanced notice, there is no excuses to not show..we got 14 to show up with only 3 weeks notice..and it was a great time! :devious :hail

·
Registered
451 Posts
...also marcus is a central meeting spot EVERY sunday, so we dont have to plan around one of the 4 super sundays..although that would be best

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
beet said:
Woostar nationals :O Laconia :O Chucks house :laugh

Mmmmmm Chucks Steak House! :p :cheers

·
Registered
451 Posts
if we do marcus again, we should definitly hit chuks steakhouse since it is right there! good call voodoo :devious

·
Registered
188 Posts
Meet

Hey

Not trying to hijack but earlier there was a post about making it more regional, such as north east and south east. Anyone in for trying to plan something for the more southern members?

Nicholas

·
Registered
976 Posts
You know i'm down with anything in the north east.Chucks steakhouse sounds good.There is also americade weekend in lake george usally the weekend before laconia.We could all meet any where I mean just pick a town in the middle of everyone and ride there.Hell we could end up starting a new bike week in some small piss ant town in new england some where.People would not know whats going on if we had 50 plus tl's running threw there town.At the campground we stay at in laconia we could also have a weekend get together.The kawasaki owners group always has a nice size group of people at the campgrounds so a shit load of tl's would be great.Those guys even have a guy come in and cook a pig for them.There are tons of options and lots of time.Someone take charge and let me know where I have to be.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do your own thing Nic start a thread & have a meet

:coocoo
Nick W said:
Hey

Not trying to hijack but earlier there was a post about making it more regional, such as north east and south east. Anyone in for trying to plan something for the more southern members?

Nicholas
:confused Your also wellcome to join us in NE

·
Registered
967 Posts
Good call Hans.. I had completely forgot about Lake George... and that is also another strong candidate.... that place is awesome!!!

:)

·
Registered
188 Posts
meet

Hey beet

I posted about having a southern east coast meet as early in the thread some people mentioned the amount of area that the generalization of the post implied.

"Do your own thing Nic start a thread & have a meet" beet

If you would like me to start another thread than that is fine. I will be sure to be more area specific. I simply did not realize that the previous post would have such a childish respone.

Nicholas

1 - 20 of 56 Posts