TLZone Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says, my fuel pump gasket is leaking (like everyone else's) and I've been reading around about ways to fix it and came across a mention of an "O-ring fix".

Here is a pic of what is said to be used but I'm looking for real world experience with it.
Font Material property Screenshot Number Parallel

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have any personal experience with the TLR fuel pump O-ring mod.....yet.

However, it gets rave reviews in the FB TL Groups.
I actually found the guy who pioneered the idea and ordered the O-ring from him, he has step-by-step videos posted in the groups and it looks extremely simple, simple concept simple design. He's going on 3 years without a leak and pulled the tank apart to replace a fuel line last year, used the same gasket again.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Hi! I'm using this mod during recent two years. It works well!

Reactions: stuntzuki

·
Registered
578 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
I do recommend order 115x105x5.7 or something like that also, because 5mm is little bit thin.

Reactions: stuntzuki

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just like the title says, my fuel pump gasket is leaking (like everyone else's) and I've been reading around about ways to fix it and came across a mention of an "O-ring fix".

Here is a pic of what is said to be used but I'm looking for real world experience with it. View attachment 66253
My S was horrible I used PPG BHALF to seal it 5 years and not a drop. It is aircraft tank sealer put on the tank gasket in do the flange side put it on and your done...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts