TLZone Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full Kuryakyn LED kit. Picked it up during bike week and finally had some time to install them. The best kit out there! Stupid freakin bright!

·
Registered
156 Posts
:hailwhoa turn out the sun, you don't need it no more

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Which set did you buy from them? I know there are different levels of kit's that determine how many lights you get....shoot me the link or post it up for everyone...I would like a set that you can change the color on...my wife was set to order a set for me a couple weeks ago but I caught her before hand so I could figure out what "I" wanted not what "SHE" wanted "I" to have

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Super Lizard Maximus Kit

Everything you need to light up your bike! We’ve made it easy to mount & wire these lights with simple plug-&-play installation. Includes eight seven-color Super Lizard Lights, controller, “Y” connectors, double male connectors, double female connectors, 9” extensions, 12” extensions & 18” extensions.

5021 Seven Color Super Lizard Maximus Kit (ea)
Note: Contains 8 Lights & Controller $329.99

Long Lizard Lights

Long Lizard Lights are a seven color, flexible, low profile L.E.D. lighting alternative ideal for a wide range of applications & mounting options. A trouble-free way to light your ride, Long Lizard kits include two 8" lights with 12 seven-color L.E.D.'s per light for the perfect fit under most H-D & metric tanks. Also works great under saddlebags for cool ground lighting effects. Get a smooth, even glow without the spotlighting of pod style L.E.D.'s. Purchase a Lizard Light controller (P/N 4715) & make your Long Lizards a great starter kit, or add Long Lizards to your existing Super Lizard Light (P/N's 5021, 5022, or 5023) set-up for even more glow! Simple plug-&-play wiring makes installation easy & includes everything you need.

5025 Long Lizards Expansion Kit (ea) $179.99

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
now deep I know you din't type all that bizniz.....lol....but thanks alot...I want that...hey can you post up some pics for us in the different colors on your own bike since it changes colors in the kit? PLEAZZZZ

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
:cool

·
Registered
296 Posts
Where did you place the lights? 1 under the tail, 1 under the tank, 1 under the upper fairing, 2 in each side fairing just ahead of the vents pointing back?????

Looks awsome btw. Something I've been wanting to do for a while

Whats that mounted on the bottom of the upper fairing, it has some wires going to it???

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Where did you place the lights? 1 under the tail, 1 under the tank, 1 under the upper fairing, 2 in each side fairing just ahead of the vents pointing back?????

Looks awsome btw. Something I've been wanting to do for a while

Whats that mounted on the bottom of the upper fairing, it has some wires going to it???
Thanks! There are 2 under the tail, 2 under the tank, 2 under the upper and 2 in each side mounted flat. There is a video camera mounted under the upper out in front. That's what you see there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts