TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone on the Planet posted a link to a Craigslist ad near Atlanta. Thought I would contact him since he had a couple of parts listed that I had been looking for. He also had something that I had been looking for, cheap too:devious Everything is in good shape too.

Headlight for $30 and radiator for $60.

Tailsection plastics for $40.

The biggest bargain I think I have ever got. A full Yosh system for $100. Just needs some cleaning up, but no scratches or dents.

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
yeah, I should cruise Craig's List more, but I've been unable to figure out how to search nationally instead of each freakin' city neighborhood.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
$100 for a full yosh damn hit me sideways :hail

·
Registered
446 Posts
i love the internet.....just got a whole new rear subframe
from ebay today for $9.99 plus shipping
so i can fuk with it and do my gsxr 1000 tail mod !!!!

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
You better hope the local LEO's don't hear about that 'cause you stole that radiator and yosh. So even though I am more than a little jealous :rant I have to say well done :thumbup

...$100 for a full yosh :banghead

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
need some cinder blocks :O

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You better hope the local LEO's don't hear about that 'cause you stole that radiator and yosh. So even though I am more than a little jealous :rant I have to say well done :thumbup

They'll be hearing me for sure next spring.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
That's a killer deal:hail

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
The radiator is scrap, bottom mount snapped off, send it to me :laugh

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
I'd haggle him down to $0.75 and ask him to bring htem to me and help me build my shed :laugh

·
Registered
758 Posts

Scary part is that you may not be that far from the truth...

·
Registered
790 Posts
yeah, I should cruise Craig's List more, but I've been unable to figure out how to search nationally instead of each freakin' city neighborhood.
What works for me is to hop on google and search something like this "tl1000r craigslist". Whatever you're looking for plus "craigslist" seems to work alright.

·
Registered
963 Posts
good find bro

1 - 20 of 29 Posts