·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man walks into a doctors ..

Man "Doctor I seem to have 10 penis's"

Doctor "Thats a lot of Bollocks"

Canned :laugh

Elton John's just released a song in memory of Saddam Hussain. He's called it 'Dangle in the wind'

An African Refugee is given a council house and a wad of benefits. He decides to go out and find an Englishman to thank for their genorosity. Six hours later he returns home and tells his neighbour he met 104 people from difference countries but not one Englishman. The Asian neighbour says "Oh you wont see any of them, those daft bastards will all be at work"

:hail TLR's

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
What's hard and hairy on the outside, soft and wet in the middle, that starts with a C and ends in a T?

A coconut.

:laugh :laugh

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
What's hard and hairy on the outside, soft and wet in the middle, that starts with a C and ends in a T?

A coconut.

:laugh :laugh
I'm a bad man,I'm a bad man,I'm a bad man,I'm a bad man,I'm a bad man,I'm a bad man,I'm a bad man,I'm a bad man,I'm a bad man,I'm a bad man,I'm a bad man,I'm a bad man,I'm a bad man,I'm a bad man,:laugh :laugh :laugh :hail

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.