TLZone Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my buddies fiancee calls me up a week or so ago and puts the feelers on me if I can go to the Kevin Schwantz school in March. She is sending him for a Xmas present (holy cow his fiancee rocks!) and wanted to see if I can arrange the time and the $1200 to attend the school at Road Atlanta (sidenote, I live in Atl). So I get a call yesterday, my buddy says, "So do you wanna go (yes) can I get the time off (no prob) do I have the money (errr, not sure, I need time)." He says, "No prob, I registered you a couple days ago. Pay me back when you can." Get the fu(k outta here!!!!!!

Needless to say, I am pretty jazzed. A little nervous about not having experience at Road Atlanta, and my last track time was a race 2 years ago resulting in a crash and a plate in my arm. But the ole TLR will see the track at least one more time!

How much does he rock!? Maybe he is just buttering me up since I gotta fly to Conn for his wedding in Sept. :)

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, so, anyone else been? And feedback on the school? Anything extra I need to "take" to maximize the class? Besides the bike and gear, blah blah.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
That's awsome:hail

I've never been, but read a mc mag (MCN I thin) report on the school a while ago. They raved about how good it was I don't think you can go wrong.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
That same thing came here to Japan a few years back when I had my '88 GSX-R750 :devious the same one he won on that year ... it was only ¥80,000 though :O about US$700

I was tempted ... but poor at the time :banghead never again, I'll just rape the wife's credit card instead :)

You better buy your mate a beer too :laugh

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
That's great man, one school I'd really love to go to.
I've been to Road Atlanta a bunch of times, but never gotten to ride there.
Looks like a fun time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts