TLZone Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
worth it?

Gone are the days where i would blow money just buying all these things just because they were there and that i could...

So are the gains worth the spending? what does an OEM cost at replacement time?

and while im here, anyone know if yosh box settings reset if the ECU is disconnected from the bike for a few days?

Cheers :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
On the KN filter question, got to be worth it. Original £20 or so KN £55. The Kn will last for years, got one in mine cleaned and re-oiled it a few months ago, like a new filter again.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
K&N.......... I even have a spare

·
Registered
40 Posts
i'd say its worth it...it will be money well spent...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ordered. couldnt believe just how favourable the exchange rate between NZ dollar and USD is at the moment :D

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Don't know why you bothered, you're either going to crash or lose your license - so why waste your coin. Quit asking flickn D.A. noob questions, learn to flickn read or P.O. back to whence you came.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Don't know why you bothered, you're either going to crash or lose your license - so why waste your coin. Quit asking flickn D.A. noob questions, learn to flickn read or P.O. back to whence you came.
Did someone get out wrong side of bed this morning....or is it past your bedtime in never never land?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Patch. :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Well worth it cost me £38 8-9 years ago my bike is a keeper so i never have to buy another.
Tests show they don't really perform any better than stock but no worse ether.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts