TLZone Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The state just paved my favorite road. Its not the longest twisty road in PA, but it's definitely fun. Plus it's only 15 min from my house so I get to ride it everyday. Just thought I would share some photos from a nice early morning ride. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
nice, nice video too.

P

·
0 Posts
I wish I had something comparable in the neighbourhood :drool
We've got 5 remotely decent curves in town, and they're always occupied by hardcore "knee-downers", but unfortunately the turns are all blind, and infested with huge, slow trucks :coocoo Needless to say màny riders have accidents (ask Topcat :dowhat :laugh) and a few died there.. :(

Anyway.. great pics, looks like fun !! :thumbup

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I hear ya on the new asphalt. They also laid new stone along the road, it took awhile for the rains to wash all the loose stuff off so it didn't keep getting kicked up on the road from cars cutting corners. It's a great road to hit in the morning, it's about 4 miles of twisty with 2500 ft of elevation change. It is a very low traffic road. Only the local residents going to the other side of the mountain use it.

·
Registered
451 Posts
you guys are lucky for me to get to some decent roads i have to travel about 1.f hours and those roads are covered with cell phone using absent minded moms with mini vans packed with kids and full of cops that a couple of years ago thay killed some 17 year old kid on a bike with a road block thay threw up at the end of a blind corner at night

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Well I have the M25 :(

That's one lovely road. My friends all look at me oddly if were out in a car and I suddenly start drooling over nice smooth sweepy tarmac. How little they understand.

·
Registered
538 Posts
:) great looking road, ideal for the faster yellow model. :)

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
That looks like a perfect motard road :)

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Looks great!!

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
:yumyum

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
where is this road? i'm only a skip, hop, and jump away from you in State College.

-:banana
:stupid ..Not a hop skit or a jump away, but might be up for the commute if i have a tour guid for the twisties! ...did someone say TLzone meet in Pa? :devious

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Come on! dont be so greedy... so where is it? :skeptic :rant

Dont make me look it up on www.justpavedroads.com... :lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts