TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some dumb drug ****ed woman just banged on the door.
saying i have an illegal bike the XR630 :laugh she says it' s not redgistured :laugh & its illegal to ride trail bikes on the road :laugh

also she said buy a british bike instead of that peice of crap.

just phoned the bike shop they all & there mates all have the redgo disc's/lables under there seats & never had problems or ever heard of anyone booked for it.

a cop pulled me up last week had no problems about it :O

:banghead :banghead ****en people that dont know what there talking about.

HMMM now if the cops come around (not im worried) im going to suggest on a charge for insulting behaviour towards me. (IE: she said buy a british bike instead of that peice of crap. ) i found that quite disturbing & insulting & could scar me for the rest of my life. :laugh

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
:lol :lol aint drugs just great :dowhat

on a serious note V2 - i have my rego (TL) under the hump, have been pulled up a few times and no dramas :)

think it might be a different story if the 'plate' was under the hump tho :laugh

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
wait was she a cop, or just a nosey neighbor?!?! wtf were they doing on your property in the first place?!?!?!

i think you can legally feed her to a dingo for that sort of behavior if i'm reading aussie law right :laugh

-:banana

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wait was she a cop, or just a nosey neighbor?!?! wtf were they doing on your property in the first place?!?!?!

i think you can legally feed her to a dingo for that sort of behavior if i'm reading aussie law right :laugh

-:banana
just a nosey neighbor on the corner down the end of our street.

it just pisses me off im considerd a quiet person - home 99% of the time with the wife , dont have roudy partys , not a pub/ night club person etc.
been living here in this unit for around 9 yrs now & i get this shit all of a sudden :O never ever had a complaint at all about my bikes or myself i just dont need this shit its wasting my time & it is stressing in some digree.

wish it was a bloke so i can just knock there teeth through the back of there head / settle it gentlmenly way :laugh

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:lol :lol aint drugs just great :dowhat

on a serious note V2 - i have my rego (TL) under the hump, have been pulled up a few times and no dramas :)

think it might be a different story if the 'plate' was under the hump tho :laugh
no its just the redgo lable / tax lable.

i probberly woke her up this morning @ 10:00 AM when i went to pay a few bills :laugh
its just bull shit.

everyone party at my place just BYO & loud road bikes & trail bikes only :laugh

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
At least she said British, not Harley :rolleyes: I love the ****heads who say shit like "Piece of jap rice burner shit get a real mans bike you ****" ... I usually just laugh at them & smoke their crappy Ford Commodore at the lights.

British bike eh? She must be a sucker fro punishment ... perhaps she's your neighborhood S&M donkey ;)

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
At least she said British, not Harley :rolleyes: I love the ****heads who say shit like "Piece of jap rice burner shit get a real mans bike you ****" ... I usually just laugh at them & smoke their crappy Ford Commodore at the lights.

British bike eh? She must be a sucker fro punishment ... perhaps she's your neighborhood S&M donkey ;)
theres 2 harleys in our street :O maybe she dont now shit from clay :laugh

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
:dowhat 1st a cop tells you to take it easy, then a druggie complains, 2 extreme's, one common denominator, sounds like you're a hoon. :thumbup

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Conversation I had with some Harley worshiping wanker just last week. Went something like:

Him: "Why do you ride that crap-shit when you could be riding a real bike like a Harley?"

Me: "Don't they make farm equipment?"

Him: "No. ****'n real ****'n cruisers man!"

Me: "Oh, yes, they make diesel-sucking farm equipment!"

Him: "No, ****'n Harleys beat that shit you're on!"

Me: "Poughing fields ... yes! On the road ... I don't think so mate"

Him: "Man dad's got a Harley"

Me: "I won't hold that against him. Cavemen are entitled to make mistakes!"

At this point the lights change and I'm off.

And he was riding ...

... a little 50cc scooter :lol

I really wanted to ask him if his daddy's knuckles bled from beating him, or dragging them on the ground. :lol

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
it just pisses me off im considerd a quiet person - home 99% of the time with the wife , dont have roudy partys , not a pub/ night club person etc.
been living here in this unit for around 9 yrs now & i get this shit all of a sudden :O never ever had a complaint at all about my bikes or myself i just dont need this shit its wasting my time & it is stressing in some digree.
Must be a side effect from me coming around making noise and disturbing your little town :laugh

Reminds me, I must stop in at Bridgeland Motorcycles and stir the pot :devious

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
i got a ticket last week for no rego showing. Law states it must be visible, mine was / is still under the hump. Apparantly only REAL :jack book you for it. Not my bloody month, had a speeding fine a couple of weeks ago also :(
Bloody motard is TOO MUCH FUN :D:D:D

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:dowhat 1st a cop tells you to take it easy, then a druggie complains, 2 extreme's, one common denominator, sounds like you're a hoon. :thumbup
the only reason the cop was telling me to take it easy was becouse i was 3KLM over the 50klm limit. not hooning & i did'nt use my hand signal when i turned even if it was a T intersection & i was at a complet stop :coocoo im either going left or right im hardly going to go straight :laugh UNLESS im hooning :laugh

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i just got home from work & my wife handed me this from our mail box :lol :rotfl :lol like tell someone who gives a shit :coocoo :laugh (remember i dont know this person from shit to clay)

bigguns:

does this mean im a hoon :confused :lol or maybe deep down she just wants a ride on the back of by dirt bike because its meger hard like spoons bike :lol

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
I think Terri loves Brett :inlove

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
:puke

1 - 20 of 20 Posts