TLZone Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guy's,

I'm Nick, and I have a 99 R. I bought it tricked out, like it sits. I thought I'd show off my toy a little. I'll be honest the thought of selling it has crossed my mind. I have a new R1 and I just don't ride her as much as I used to now. Maybe ya'll will help encourge me to keep it. Any way, tell me what ya'll think.

Here is a couple of her as she sits in the toy box.

·
No Likey No Spiders
6,412 Posts
Welcome. :bigfinger

Nice group of toys you have, The "R" looks familiar but I can't think of the previous owners name at the moment.

If you've got the new R1 then I wouldn't see any reason to keep the TL at all.

·
Registered
12 Posts
might as well keep the TLR ,for example, ride it to your next bike night or other bike gathering, and see how many other TL's show up! its just nice to be a little different sometimes , but trust me i know what kind of power is at the twist of the throttle on the R1 , its insane:devious

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't remember the previous owners name either. I've had it for 2 years now. The TL has kinda lost its fun when I ride it. But it is always nice to have a different bike too. There isnt too many R1's around where I live either. Well thanks for the posts guys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess I was just too lazy to put the cowl back on before the pics, I gues the pics just happened to be taken around the time I had a passenger ride with me. It does look better with the hump on it though. Its just harder to pick up bitches...lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts