TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
MIKE FORD said:
nice pics,real nice.this photography forum is awsome great being able to see the sights of the world from your own living room.
sounds like an invite to whore out more!

few from last years trip (do one every year in the west). SF Bay to BC, then ride around for a 5-6 days, get over to Vancouver island for a day or so, head home. This year back to Colorado since it's been almost 10 years since I made that my destination.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Awsome pics both you you:thumbup

·
Registered
676 Posts
Looks like the Beaverdell hotel is the burnout capital of wherever-you-were!
:laugh

Great pics though! It's like a mini-National Geographic mag.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
crazycat5150 said:
Looks like the Beaverdell hotel is the burnout capital of wherever-you-were!
:laugh

Great pics though! It's like a mini-National Geographic mag.

lol. Well, it was a fantastic road (it's in southern BC) and there were only a couple buildings that made up the town. Clearly the youth there were bored. We watched about 5 or 6 of them stroll down the middle of the road as we were watching from our balcony, they were just casually passing joints back and forth :laugh

·
Registered
371 Posts
wsmc831 said:
lol. Well, it was a fantastic road (it's in southern BC) and there were only a couple buildings that made up the town. Clearly the youth there were bored. We watched about 5 or 6 of them stroll down the middle of the road as we were watching from our balcony, they were just casually passing joints back and forth :laugh
Hey, i know that spot. Nice pic and i agree those are some good roads.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Awesome pictures

1 - 10 of 10 Posts