TLZone Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any comments on there quality? I have been looking at one for my bike.. Are they loud, I dont want something TOO OVERLY LOUD.. I actually like the sound of a stock bike now :lol.. but I love the look of the Titanium... so just curious as to what you guys opnions are of these exhausts.. I have been lookin at the akro's too.. but they are alot more loot.. and they dont come with the cool Liscense plate bracket like the jardine does..

This is what they look like on my bike (this is not the titanium though)

·
Registered
433 Posts
i don't know how would it sound on a ZX6RR
but my friends who both has k5 cbr600rr, one with Jardine, and one with D&D they are equally loud. (not in a bad way), in fact, I was suprised that RR with D&D didn't sound like ass

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
i ride with a guy that has jardine on his 6R and in my opinion it sounds great.....i saw go for it

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
one of my buddies has Jardines on his TLR....nice and deep...haven't heard them on inlines yet.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Jardines all the go on the CBR1000RR's here. Sound fuggin sick buddy
:megaphone BUY IT NOW :D

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
when I was researching mods for a superchicken I almost picked up, Jardines were a favorite among the crowds. All the forums claimed that the sound and quality were top notch, and that was gonna be my first mod if I bought the Honda :thumbup

·
Registered
179 Posts
I ride with a buddy who has a cbr600rr with a Jardine and it sounds great not too loud at low speeds but it sounds good when pushing the bike. You will like it

·
Registered
612 Posts
I have the jardine rt1 with street baffle on my cbr1k.
Better then stock but still needs to be remapped - quiet at idle and a good roar up top. I bought mine at pipecity.com for about $225.00.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Yoshi on a Kawi?...Hell no...Brian, just buy that Jardine pipe and be happy...Jardine is my favorite exhaust ( even though i own a Hindle:blush ) and don't even consider Gayomura for your Suki...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts