TLZone Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please read this entire post before making any remarks about my price.

Headlamp Automotive lighting Light Auto part Vehicle

I fell into a deal to aquire this headlight and I have no use for it right at the moment. I have a bike for it but will not really get to it for about a year or more, depending on life. This is more a feeler for the people in the States who do not have access to these and might really want one. That is the key, someone is really going to have to want this. I have no problem being an ass and holding this for a year or two but atleast this way no one can say I hoarded it in hiding.

This is a perfect headlight EXCEPT for the part that it was baked open. The previous owner was going to use it for a projector conversion. Like I said, other than that it is in amazing condition.

Now for the part I do not want to hear and crap about. If you really want this, pony up some cash and buy it. Otherwise keep your shit to yourself. There are no auctions allowed and considering what it will take to get one here in the states I will consider offers above $400. Keep in mind that is a figure that will talk me out of this as I have no problem sitting on it till I feel good and ready to use it. If I decide I want it for my third R, I do not want to have to track down another one.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Interesting approach to selling something. And then to follow up with no pics:dowhat

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:confused I am looking at the picture in the post :O and like it said, I don't want to let it go but if someone really has to have one its available. :coocoo

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Technical correction.

Some of you might have noticed the projector is on the left(riding position). This is infact a Jspec (from japan) projector. Sorry if the title misleads anyone.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I just have to ask.

Is that feeler a full blown reach around?

Glad you got a rare part. Proud of ya.:cheers:clap

Whats the actual benefit of this part that I couldnt do for less money using aftermarket parts?

Make sure you dust if off frequently

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The advantage of this particular piece is market value. Alot of people want these and not alot to go around, the states atleast. It is a combination of finding a good one and the cost to get it to the states. The downside is you are limited to single low beam and single high beam, or dual lights that look different :dowhat I am not sure I like the idea of a single headlight for visual perception reasons. Souther Californians are already out to lunch as it is :banghead

With as much as I stroke this dust doesn't have a chance to land on it. Hand jobs are up to you but I am throwing in a bottle of lube. :jack

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tried to find one when I first bought my bike and could only find the option of getting someone to buy one new for me from a dealer. I searched for 6-8 months with no luck but I could have just been looking in the wrong places as I am not that good with these computer thingys.

I would like to say I am very happy with the groups ability to read that I will be lowering my acceptance offer to $300 plus shipping and 4% fees, lube is on you though(no pun intented). I would really like to see this stay in the states as other countries have the ability to source one locally.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have one on my TLS now, it's EU spec and the projector light is nice and bright, also the projector is on the left, you just gotta adjust it up a few notches to get a better road presence ! ! I did think about the twin headlight conversion, but I'll think on about it till I eventually make up my mind . .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts