TLZone Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just how fast life can turn from being fantasic to being utter crap. Thank God I still have my Tiller or I would be swinging from the rafters by now.

May as well keep pouring those drinks.

:rant over.

:hail TLR's
:hail Southern Comfort on Ice.

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
What other sort of trouble is there :dunno

:hail TLR's
well, um, problems with the TL... but all of those are fixable..

chin up, more then half the population is women.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
there is light at the end of the tunnel, even if you can't see it yet. I went through some similar shit with my ex girl about 8 months ago..... it gets better brutha, trust me! Plus, think about the "playing field"!!!!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
It may help you a little to know that not only did mine leave but I'm in court on the 13th (thankfully it's not a Friday) to try and keep my own house. As she lived with me for 8 years it appears she's entitled to half of it . . pass the bottle!

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Don't talk to me about losing shit-loads of money to ex's :rant :banghead :rant :banghead :fire

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Dude, if you have your health and your cash it is only going to get better from here guaranteed:thumbup

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Ugh. Women. It's been a shite year for it. I'm on my second screw up of '06. At least this one wasn't as bad as the last one.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Don't talk to me about losing shit-loads of money to ex's :rant :banghead :rant :banghead :fire

:stupid even more difficult when kids are involved. Thankfully i've moved on and not looked back. i am a firm believer in "what goes around comes around" - one of my friends told me my ex recently got cheated on by the guy she cheated on me with.
Costs nothing to be nice

1 - 16 of 16 Posts