TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Congrats Paul:cheers :thumbup

This ia a really good way to enter in the new year..... I wish the best for your litle girl and your family :)

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Congrats..............just squeezed her in for 2006...just think in a few years you will be vetting suitable suitors to take her out for new years eve....

·
Registered
251 Posts
Congratulations paul! :) :) So how are ya going to attach the baby capsule to the bike?:laugh

Have a good new years and many sleepless nights ahead :thumbup

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Congrats! 1.8kg ... isn't that huge? Well done the kid not being born on Xmas day ... 2 days 1 lot of presents would suck :laugh

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
I was going to ask if all is well since she's such a wee one. Don't sweat it too much. My daughter was only a bit over 2 kg when she was born. She is now much bigger (see my avatar). I assure you she will be more than a hand full soon enough. Ahhh, little girls, the blessing and bane of fathers.

Congratulations to you and the wife. Well, mostly the wife since she did most of the work.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
congrats paul to U and the misses :cheers and give the misses a big hug from sweden to :)

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Congratulations, hope Mom and Baby are doing well. Shame on you for no picture of the baby! Woo Hoo from Texas!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Well done to you both:cheers ...She will be home in no time...GET SOME SLEEP:rant :D It will be your last chance.:)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Congrats:cheers

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
congrats mate :cheers :cheers :cheers

1 - 20 of 49 Posts