TLZone Forums banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
i never did a insurance on internet ,(don"t trust them! in case of a incident u have to do everything on the fhone,,,,,a pain in the ars),,,my insurance name is Helvetia_RAS Allianz... the one that u find is really god price ....don"t worry about the prices of the bikes ! ,, we live in the recesion ,,people need money ,, selling a bike is not that easy !..and for the transport of the bike u can rent a van !!
PS : give me ur fhone number ! talk more then :)

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Thanks

I do not know my phone number, can can not figure out how to get it. if you PM me your number I will call you, then you have my number :=)

I made a mistake with the insurance, I think it will be closer to 500/600 euro. As I have never insured a bike in Italy, I have toi start on Level 14. My girlfirned will put the bike in her name, and maybe we can use her insurance rating which is 9. we will see.

in the meantime, will these fit on Yoshimura headers? http://www.subito.it/accessori-moto/terminali-omologati-remus-ravenna-36752447.htm

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Cool thanks.

The bike has 16000km and already 2 owners. Italians do not seem to keep the bikes long. A 16000km bike is considered a new in the UK, jeez my TL has 100,000km and the engine is still good! lol When I took the TL to the local mechanic here in Italy they could not believe how many KM the bike had! lol

101 - 106 of 106 Posts