TLZone Forums banner

81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
ciao ! non ci sono tanti tl in giro! peccato e una gran moto :)....not to many tl in italy ,,,here people buy new bikes!!!nice to meet someone near me !

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Parlo pocco italiano, sono tipici inglese parlo solo lingua lol Ho lesione ogni giovedi!

My TL is off the road but I will be buying a new bike this week, not sure what to get. If you ever want to meet up, would be happy to take a ride down to you or meet halfway for a blast. have not ridden for a good while, so will be taking the new bike for a big ride when I get it.

Let me know

Buona Notte

·
Registered
124 Posts
in this period i"m home,,,in summer i work on a yacht (i am in sardegna all summer long)and on 22 of settember i will get maried ,,,,,
if u come in march or april i am in tuscany ,,,after that i am gone for work ,,,,there is a guy from cali(USA) that works with me

·
Registered
124 Posts
yes !! now i am buiding my streetfighter !!in one month i will finish it !! then i am going to activate my insurace !!t think at the end of march i"m going to be ready !! maybe i am going to come your way!? wil see !

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I checked the distance, the distance is good, will find a nice road to take me down. My budget is 2500-3000 euro, looking at either another TL, an RSV Mille, or maybe (dare I say it) an R1, as I have nver owned a 4 cylinder.

That's a question, good insurance companies, and also what insurance option in italy, as I am sure the insurance is different then the UK?

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Grazie Bizz

I have been looking for the past few days, but find nothing suitable or close to where I live. I did look at a nice R1 yesterday, but the KM was a little too high but the condition was excellent. the advert said 35000km, but when I arrived he had done 43000.

Pictures I took

I really want something under 30,000km. The R1 was very nice, but needed a full service, chain and sprocket was almost at the end of life. I kind of regret saying no to it but did not want to buy the first bike I looked at. 3300 euro was the price which was very good IMO but I had to spend 500 euro at least for the parts for the service. I do not know if I am being too fussy?

I am 30 years old, 31 in May what insurance options are available to me and roughly how much should I pay. I live in Cologno Al Serio? Can you send me some Links?

I also posted on this forum, dont laugh at my Italian! lol http://www.motoclub-tingavert.it/t675737s.html#13086082

·
Registered
124 Posts
hey i pay 430 euro a year with the tl ,,,because is old ,,,with a new bike i pay less....with 3500 u can find what u ar looking no problem,, u just have to whait for the right oportunity

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Many Thanks

I have seen the yellow R1 and contacted him earlier, the ZX10 I did not find but it has been on sale since January so is likely sold at that price. Many of the bikes I find that are suitable are either sold or I do not get a response from the the person who sells.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Normally 140km would not be far, and If I live in the UK, I would go with a friend, but in italy I do not have the transport. My girlfriend works full time and we are moving house, so the weekend will be used to prepare the house and to move our belongings. I could wait to purchase the bike after we move but worry that the prices will go up as the biking season is about to start. SO at least for now it is better if the bikes are in Lombardia.

Thanks for all of your help Bizz, I have contacted some of those advertised.

I went on facile.it and found insurance for a 2002 R1 for 295euro for the minimum with conte.it or SAI. And 440 con furto un incendio.

81 - 100 of 106 Posts