TLZone Forums banner

Isnt that just feckin typical?

1K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  UKJeff 
#1 ·
I have waited since April for my Police fitness test & medical.

I have pulled a muscle in my groin..............I have a staff party on Thursday, and I have just been told I have my fitness test on Friday.

Just feckin great. :rant

#3 ·
Probably planned this way to test your endurance and self control. All important attributes for and constable mind you. :laugh

#4 ·
don't go running. do some gentle exercise like on a cross trainer unless it's crippling pain.
if it comes to friday and it still hurts, cram yer gob full of ibuprofen an hour or two before you're due to run. it's an anti-inflamitory so will minimise the pain and groinal swelling :)laugh) after the fitness test

#11 ·
I have pulled a muscle in my groin..............I have a staff party on Thursday, and I have just been told I have my fitness test on Friday.

Ah yes stress relief , pulling ,muscle,groin,:dowhat dont worry Dave some of the best sex I've had has been with myself , just keep pulling you'll be fine:)

#19 ·
Well done Dave..:) ....its really nice to hear of someone with some goodnews mate..I hope the new job is good for ya mate..

#21 ·
Congratulations Dave :thumbup
Will you be getting a shiney Helmet (or is the groin still hurting too much) :devious :laugh

#22 ·
nice one dave well done man when do you go for the humour replacement theropy it seems like cops down here lose there sence of humour when they get on the streets i hope u stay down to earth :)

friend of mine is a copper used to ride with us then when he became a cop he pulled me for wheelieing past his panda wheres his sence of humour gone :)

#24 ·
Well done:cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.