TLZone Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the weather is starting to suck, I have taken the old girl out of the mix for the winter.:banghead

I plan on doing tires, chain, sprockets...

Anyhow I was steam cleaning the swingarm and noticed this.

Should I be concerned? :O

The bike has always lined up well, ridden straight etc.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
:scared No! I'd suggest you get it to a shop straight away ! There is no way that can be safe !

:laugh :laugh :laugh Don't worry about it, they all come like that - factory way of getting the chain to clear :)

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
That was mean. :laugh

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

:rant

I almost spit my coffee out!

My wife would be pissed if I add one more thing to the list of "hey look what needs tweaked"

I bought the bike from Wingspan, and from what I have seen of his work, I didn't figure he would sell something like that. I don't have factory exhaust(full M4:devious ), so I didn't see a connection.

Just thought I'd ask since I am in the process of tearing it apart. I have fully enjoyed my time here and I always end up getting solid answers to stupid questions! :hail

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I usually remove the empty beer cans by hand. But if it has really attached itself to the swingarm I'd consider some heat first before taking it to a machine shop.

:laugh

Think Burnie's swingarm has way more issues! How are you gonna install that sucker with that worn out broom & old yardstick firmly attached? Think you got your money's worth out of that broom?

JK.

Nice paint job. I like that semi-flat or just plain flat black look especially for rear end suspension components. :hail Glossly black looks very cheap in comparison IMHO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts