TLZone Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know why I can't get any sound or longer videos on my new 80G ipod?
I was able to download 30 min vid's but 90 min vid's dont get transferred,
And the 30 min vids have no sound! there is sound on my pc....
I looked in the help section and adjusted the vid volume in the advanced menu...
Basically I have adjusted every volume level for the videos in the diffrent menus...
WTF???
And why no long vids??? That is why I got the damn 80G ipod!!! :rant Arrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Anybody???????????

·
Registered
909 Posts
What file format does the ipod use ?, cant remember now, will it run avi or mp4 as standard ?

If so i got a few :) I could upload some to my web server, could take a while to do them all, but i pm ya with the movies i got and then i upload the ones ya like.

Just checked and its mp4, so heres a few i got.

Send us a pm with what ya like and i upload them, may take a day to do thou.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:O I have no friggin idea what format yet... I just got it today and it comes with NO damn instruction booklet. I have to look it up online and I have been trying to figure out the vid thing.. So I will find out tomorrow and thanks for the offer that would be good...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
M3NF said:
What file format does the ipod use ?, cant remember now, will it run avi or mp4 as standard ?

If so i got a few :) I could upload some to my web server, could take a while to do them all, but i pm ya with the movies i got and then i upload the ones ya like.

Just checked and its mp4, so heres a few i got.

Send us a pm with what ya like and i upload them, may take a day to do thou.
Matrix and the ghost riders!:)
Thanks allot:thumbup
I just hope they work I can't take much more of this :laugh

·
Registered
909 Posts
lol, yer i know the feeling, i start uploading now, but it won't be done for a while as slow speed here lol.

I post ya a linky when completed thou to each one.

Should be done at least one today lol, looking at around 560megs for all 3 movies.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
M3NF said:
lol, yer i know the feeling, i start uploading now, but it won't be done for a while as slow speed here lol.

I post ya a linky when completed thou to each one.
That is great!!
Thanks...:) I will let you know if I get them to work,
Or if I smashed this damn thing into the wall:laugh

·
Registered
909 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hey M3Nf
I'd love the ghost rider vids where did you upload them?

Pretty pleaase:devious

·
Registered
909 Posts
I still uploading as we speak, gonna take a few hours thou, but as soon as done, i send ya a PM with a link :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Cheers Dude:thumbup

·
Registered
909 Posts
No problem, glad to help out, GR4 should be completed in about 15 minutes :) I kicked the wife and kids of there computers so i get more speed :p

·
Registered
909 Posts
ok all 3 uploaded to the same URL sent via PM.
Enjoy and let us know if they work ok :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Working fine from me:) thanks again M3MNF:hail

·
Registered
909 Posts
sweet, glad all worked fine :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:banghead Ok I must be doing something wrong because I can't get this [email protected]#$%^
GODDAMED P.O.S! to fukng work!!
It plays music fine but the vid portion is driving me frikin insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have read all of the tutorials and still getting jack shit..:puke

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Have you tried updating/reloading the software with the latest version on the site. I wonder if some files aren't corrupt or something. :O

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.