TLZone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Invitation to all or any Planet members to come to the South of France next summer (no excuses...you have time to plan!!) I'm based in Cannes and the roads are FANTASTIC around here when ever your ready give me a buzz on +33 (0)6 15 49 08 67.

I'm sure you been down here before at least once coming from the UK myself (long time ago) feels so good to let loose around here without BIG BROTHER breathing down ya neck, don't hesitate people....lets get it sorted out!!!!

K.
Ps check post in main forum.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Hope the riots have stopped by then people seams to have gone cracy down there :coocoo

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey lasse, where i live there are no riots there's been some minor problems in Nice, but nothing at all near me and yes that should be all history by the end of the week so i would'nt worry about that.

invitation still stands to all. K

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Hey Big K!

That's a generous offer and maybe there'll be some from here that'll take up that VERY kind offer :thumbup

I'm unsure if I could make it :O But if I could - It'd be great to see ya and maybe have a ride out with a few TLP members?

:hail Big K

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey all, i suppose the best time to come here is just before and just after the summer vacation season ie, april/may and sep/oct.

then we have it all great weather, empty roads thats the ideal, but if you can't make it at these times, then whenever you can,

i'm moving into a villa at the end of this month PM me withsome possible dates that are good for you guys and we'll go from there:thumbup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts