TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello... I just purchased a 1997 TLS 1000, well will be picking it up at the end of Nov. signed a contract for payments and all that good stuff...Here is the deal, $500 down and another $650 first week of Nov and the remaining at the last week of Nov for a grand total of $2300.00 it has 21,838 miles and includes: a rear tire hugger, brand new tires, fender elim. kit already installed, cusotm paint of burgandy all over. I am looking at buying the lower fairing kit from TPaerodynamics (or something like that i have the linked saved) I am sure you all know ;o) Also possibly new sprockets maybe 1 down and 3 up 9any suggestions) or anything else that people suggest. Was also looking at the solo seat cowl but can not find any...

A little about me I guess...well I am 28 years old and started riding about 4 years ago (I do not do stunts or horse around I enjoy the ride) and last year completed the motorcycle saftey course which to me was well worth the 300 bucks... I started with a 1982 suzuki gs 500 for a week and bought a 2002 yamaha yzf600r and upgraded to a 2002 suzuki katana 750 and not i want something with a lil more power and the chance of the buying of buying a tl series bike was what I have been looking for so i snagged it. I love the TLR but I will def settle for a TLS...

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
"Settle for a TLS" :banghead :slaptlr :laugh .You've made the right choice to start with :devious
Welcome along :bigfinger.

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
Welcome :bigfinger

The 10/97 onwards S is a 98 spec,
if yours is earlier there are some mods you may need to do.
just ask someone will help point u in the rigtht direction.
where in the world are you located, put it in your details it really helps out giving help and advice.

congrats on the bike , hide your credit cards, they are infectious.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry about the details will add them in soon. forgot to mention it already has the yoshi slip on R3's... so exhaust mod is done ;o)

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Hi, welcome to the site:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts