TLZone Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the shots I got from the races! I have around 500 photos that I kept of 695 that I shot. Looking forward to catching Rossi this July! I run a website for photographers (Beginner to Professional) that I have more of them on. PM me if you would like the URL. Not sure the rules on advertising the link here so ...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Absolutely. I have some of those as well. I think I got most everyone from those races. A lot of Mat Mladin, Aaron Yates, and Ben Spies. I came away with over 500 photos that I decided to keep.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
great pics :thumbup sad I missed the races :(

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
very nice! can you take one with short shutter? So the wheels seem to stand still?
not for nothing, and this is an old thread, but motorsports photogs make it a goal to get wheel blur while capturing the rider/bike in focus.

like so (thanks gotbluemilk.com)

don't mind me, any reason to post poser pics is a good one.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
mstingray said:
...motorsports photogs make it a goal to get wheel blur while capturing the rider/bike in focus.
Absolutely, it gives the illusion of speed. Nice shot mstingray...

...and St1rfry, that first shot is awesome...they're all actually very good, I copied the one of the starting pack coming out of the corner for a desktop photo, Nice job.) :thumbup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts