TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these people easy to deal with for returns? I need some boots but am hard to fit, sending a pair of B2 back tomorrow

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I don't know, never had to return anything to them. They have always been great about my orders though so I suspect you'll be ok.

·
Registered
810 Posts
They sent me a front sprocket. I ordered a rear. They told me to keep it and sent the rear sprocket out pronto. Good service on my end.

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
i dunno, most places on returns that are "your" fault usualy charge a restocking fee or something like that, its best to read the fine print or really research what you're doing.

-:banana

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
their return policy seems standard business, I wish I could research more carefully but nobody around here stocks anything other than a few odd pairs of A*s, and those don't fit me

·
Moderator,
2,701 Posts
2e is that a wide size??

I would think a 45 is about right. Sidi really doesnt do well in between sizes though. I have always liked my teknic boots better for comfort, but I dont like their new boots. For the money ill wear a set of AS GPS boots. Decent quality good ankle protection without all the plastic bits. I have a set of vert-2s (B2 now) and would like a set of the original B1 over the B2.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah 2e is wide, but the problem is my feet aren't very thick for their width, and my ankles are skinny for my feet (more like my feet are too big for my 5'5" frame:coocoo )

If you want a B1 look at Strada Evo, it is basically the B1 and it is available in Air or Tepor.

The B2 are too loose over the instep, I can pinch quite a bit of material, I'd like a lace up inner boot but the only ones I've found were A* which don't fit me

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
BNC said:
yeah 2e is wide, but the problem is my feet aren't very thick for their width, and my ankles are skinny for my feet (more like my feet are too big for my 5'5" frame:coocoo )

If you want a B1 look at Strada Evo, it is basically the B1 and it is available in Air or Tepor.

The B2 are too loose over the instep, I can pinch quite a bit of material, I'd like a lace up inner boot but the only ones I've found were A* which don't fit me
*cough*

-:banana

1 - 12 of 12 Posts