TLZone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone in the east coast/midwest area going to be going to this? I thought about shooting up there for the weekend, but probably won't ride the bike up.

Just wondering if anyone else from on here would be going?

Tickets are around $120.00 for decent seats for the whole weekend:

http://www.gpticketshop.com/en/motogp/indianpolis-motogp/tickets.html

·
Registered
211 Posts
Im there
seats in section E at end of front straight.
I have 4 tickets but already spoken for
I should be around there on Thursday through Sunday

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't yet bought tickets, but it appears they are still available. What is a good section. Turn 7 was recommended... is that a good spot?

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
The old lady and I are going but were not ridding. To many idiots out to be on the bike for me. I plan on going Fri - Sun. It would be cool if we could all meet one day somewhere like Broadripple.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Anywhere at the end of a straight away would be a good bet.
All or almost all of the overtaking will happen in these areas.
My seats are at the end of the front straight looking into turn one and
the firs 4 or 5 corners.
IMS's website did have camara shots from certain sections to get the feel for
what you can see of the track.
Im in whats called the South West Vista (I think).

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool... I'm heading out tonight for Gulf Shores on a weeks vacation and when we get back and survey the damage (read: spending) we'll know if we can afford to go (hopefully there will still be tickets).

If we do, I'll PM you guys my cell and maybe we can all chat a bit or even catch a meal or something with all our Mrs. and such.

Catch you all in about a week... the beach is that way ---->

·
Registered
35 Posts
I will be there. It would be a crime punishable by death if I didn't, living in Indy. I would be up for meeting up somewhere. I would suggest BW3 or something so people can actually talk. I also have a GS group that will be in town for the weekend. Of course any of you guys that would like to hang out with a bunch (30+ people) of motorcycle enthusiast's feel free to contact me and I will get you some directions to where its at.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts