TLZone Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes im moveing back to sydney as soon as my house sell's here in Glen Innes im comeing back to buy a house around arcia gardens or glenwood or were i used to live at Quakers hills found out on tuesday my wife got the transfer back to sydney for work so im as happy as a pig in shit have realy liked being were we are but as of late ive started to hate the place and some off the people that live in the town we live in and my wife is not likeing it as much as she did when we first got here small towns are not good when you see the shit bags she has locked up all the time and have to put up with there shit because my wife has locked them up
so we cant wait to get back to sydney seeing how most of our family's and friends are back there

and am looking forward to getting to ride some of the roads i used to ride all the time like the putty old road bells line and getting back to the track for track days

·
Registered
303 Posts
dave I couldn't live back at sydney now that i've been away from there for 3yrs i hate going back for anything newcastle is great big enough to anything you want but small enough to not get stuck in traffic on the way home after work.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tlsforever said:
dave I couldn't live back at sydney now that i've been away from there for 3yrs i hate going back for anything newcastle is great big enough to anything you want but small enough to not get stuck in traffic on the way home after work.
but you dont get caught in traffic when your on a bike :devious :devious

all is good im going back to work for my mate who i used to work for on the northen beach's good hours 7 to 3 and the wife is not going to be doing GD's or shift work anymore she has got a office job 9 to 5 in the traning part of police HQ at parramatta so we are both pretty raped to be going back will miss my house and land that we have now but we both just dont like being here anymore

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
you'll only be about 10 mins from my place (Oatlands) Dave. If you need a hand anytime let me know.
BTW, It's not so bad now.....there is a Hooters at Rosehill :laugh

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
o2w said:
you'll only be about 10 mins from my place (Oatlands) Dave. If you need a hand anytime let me know.
BTW, It's not so bad now.....there is a Hooters at Rosehill :laugh
mate i no Oatlands well have done a fair bit of landscapeing work around there thanks for the offer to mate am hopeing to be back around mid to late november mate Ermington hotel was allways good on friday's to :devious :devious

R

·
0 Posts
Good stuff :thumbup

I'm at Merrylands and no exactly what your talking about at Ermo pub ;) I'm getting used to being out here, used to live in Summer Hill. So you're a landscaper eh :devious I've got a massive back yard that I'm going to build a big reptile area in with native plants and sandstone boulders, pond for the turtles etc, might have to give ya a call some time :D

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rupes said:
Good stuff :thumbup

I'm at Merrylands and no exactly what your talking about at Ermo pub ;) I'm getting used to being out here, used to live in Summer Hill. So you're a landscaper eh :devious I've got a massive back yard that I'm going to build a big reptile area in with native plants and sandstone boulders, pond for the turtles etc, might have to give ya a call some time :D
rupes this is the mob ill be working for http://structuralcreations.com.au/Index.html most of the stone work in the pics was done buy me have been doing it for allmost 15 years now would love to give you some idea's or help you out with it for sure mate just let me no i no lots of places to get good stone boulders and sawn stone flaging ballest if thats what you are after

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
h0ssman said:
All these Sydney folk, we need to organise a ride day, it wold be good to meet everyone.
mate im keen for that one of the first things im going to be doing when i get back is booking in for some track days oran park is allways good mid week is best time to go only $100 and there's never to meny people there

·
Registered
258 Posts
days said:
but you dont get caught in traffic when your on a bike :devious :devious

all is good im going back to work for my mate who i used to work for on the northen beach's good hours 7 to 3 and the wife is not going to be doing GD's or shift work anymore she has got a office job 9 to 5 in the traning part of police HQ at parramatta so we are both pretty raped to be going back will miss my house and land that we have now but we both just dont like being here anymore

:laugh :laugh Days i hope you meant 'rapt' not raped dude :laugh :laugh Yep i'm in for a sydney ride almost any time, would be good to put a few faces to names. matter of fact think i'll go do a natio run now:) :) WOOHOO I'M OUTA HERE!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Dont worry mate i'll show you those quick lines through putty, it might take you a while but i'm sure you'll get it.:)

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
h0ssman said:
All these Sydney folk, we need to organise a ride day, it wold be good to meet everyone.
In stead of a ride, How about Hooters in Parramatta :devious

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Baz said:
Dont worry mate i'll show you those quick lines through putty, it might take you a while but i'm sure you'll get it.:)

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh
your a funny man baz
i now it well mate if was not rideing the old road it was the putty allmost every weekend before i had kids before i moved up here mate but you can try

·
Registered
465 Posts
Yeh but its been a while mate, and i am up there every weekend but we'll see:devious
as for the old road its pretty much a no go zone if you want to have a bit of a push at all now, maybe on a week day but thats about it its a 60 zone and they are just hammering it. I think we should have an ox ride before u move though.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i no all about the old road mate my bro in law got done there last 2 times he has been up there and he rides like a girl one for speediing the next for being to over the db leavels for his bike way over

mate for sure ive not been down the oxley for about a month now bike needs new rear tyre at moment 4000klm and its shoot to shit but as soon as ive got a speare weekend and a new tyre ill yet you no

1 - 17 of 17 Posts