TLZone Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the forms are filled and the deposit left ....

I move into my new pad on Friday. Me and Indi (UK Ride-out lot met her) are setting up our little love nest together (All together .... Awwwww Bless). :laugh
However .. This little house is missing a garage so my baby has to stay round my parents. What am I gonna do ? ... No more late night polishes, no more just looking under the cover to see if she OK, no more 3am modding ....

Its strange what love can do to a man ....

:hail TLR's

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
UKbiker said:
Well the forms are filled and the deposit left ....

I move into my new pad on Friday. What am I gonna do ? ... No more late night polishes, no more just looking under the cover to see if she OK, no more 3am modding ....

Its strange what love can do to a man ....

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
are we talking about the TLR or something more personal:dowhat late night polishing/looking under the covers:devious :laugh :laugh :lol

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
I was going to say, weren't you moving in with her so you can have late night polishes under the covers every night?

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well as you sex minded individuals pointed out there are some benefits I suppose. :devious

Glad I didn't mention polishing my helmet late at night .......

·
Registered
813 Posts
Put the bike in the living room...polish off the old lady then polish your ride.....
:)

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
:stupid

What's wrong with the dining room / spare bedroom / behind the sofa :confused :laugh :laugh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts