TLZone Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have good and bad news..... The good one is I finally have two weeks of hollidays after a crazy year of work..

The bad one is lost my driving licence one year ago for a month. So I parted in two periods of two weeks. First one I did it on May and second one now. So my vacations going to be a two weeks mod season on the garage :devious .

Anyway sometimes cops sucks.... The history is quite simple a radar cach me driving (a car :banghead ) at 96km/h where I should go 50...380Euros and 1 month without licence.

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
Hmm... 96km/h on a 50km/h road? I'd be glad just loosing my license for a month here in Sweden... And beeing able to split it into two smaller periods?

Two weeks of with some modding - seems like a quite nice way of loosing ones license. :)

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Reading stuff likes this gives me the creeps man.. Just every now and then you need to give it some huh? Last saturday I was riding triple the speed limit :O

So be glad you weren't riding your TL! and now stay away from those coppers because they probably won't be so nice next time :banghead

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Have fun on holiday:thumbup

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well my speed limit drops down a lot since the cops caught me... I can't remenber how feel ride up 200km/h. Now I use to ride street legal or at least go to roads where is dificult to see cops or radars....

In the next two weeks I'm going to spend my time doing:

Top joke handlebar convertion
Traxxion 800 lbs rear spring
Rebuilt my old TLS Forks (now TLR)
Change Gear Position Sensor
Injection Sincronization
And Clean..Lube...Polish... :)

It's gonna be a nice hollidays:laugh :devious

1 - 5 of 5 Posts