TLZone Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, Its good to be back here. I am george from Minnesota and I stupidly traded my TLS for a 2 stroke Aprillia a couple of years ago. I regretted that trade about 2 weeks after I did it. Saturday I will be driving to Madison Wisconsin to pick up the goofy looking TLS that was on ebay earlier this week. It belongs to a buddy of mine and I am trading him a honda vfr700 and a custom bobber for the TL. I can't wait. :) George

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
yeah dude, welcome back to the land of the empty wallet!!!!

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
might as well tell her they get realy cranky when they find out on thier own....specialy when those boxes start showing ub out of the blue...welcome back...best of luck ...

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
:bigfinger Welcome back!

You've learnt the error of your ways? :laugh

·
Registered
909 Posts
Welcome back there, bet ya can't wait, gonna be a long list of mods to do now ah lol. Let the fun begin again.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Welcome!

:clap Welcome back!! you had an Aprila RS250? I had one too, and it was awesome, but the TLR is much more fun. I Love power from any gear!!

my RS below, it is photogenic! but so is the TLR!
(still waiting for my newest photos from Blair(he takes a while)

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
ROTFLMAO! I just sold an RS50/80! Cool bike, just can't do much with it! Can't ride decent speeds for long drives, no freeway driving, but looks cool. YOu did OK!! I just has sold mine a few weeks ago, to give money for my '06 GSXR. You and I must think like! :coocoo

·
Registered
77 Posts
Denee Cole said:
:clap Welcome back!! you had an Aprila RS250? I had one too, and it was awesome, but the TLR is much more fun. I Love power from any gear!!

my RS below, it is photogenic! but so is the TLR!
(still waiting for my newest photos from Blair(he takes a while)

Hey Denee!!!! I think I'm spoiled cuz my TL is the only bike I've owned, or ridden and I really have no need to try anything else!:cheers I have friends that have R 1's Gixxa !00's and busa's but I really love my bike (besides the heat heat heat under my jewels :O ) It's like your first girlfriend being a mix between Halle Berry, Mrs. Cosby, and Xena Princess Warrior!!!!:laugh

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Is it a figure of speech that you're bike is so extremel hot underneath your seat? Why is it so hot? Maybe some exhaust wrap may be in order on the rear exhaust header and front for that matter to expel heat out. Kind of a pain, but I think it helped cool down my motor somewhat; plus just gave me something else to do!

·
Registered
77 Posts
As soon as I have to ride in slow traffic its hitting 210 and above!! I'm gonna try this manual switch first, and see if that will cool it off.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts