TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or at least, I might be. Extreme Makeover, Home edition tonight at 7. Watch for me putting stone on the chase outside of the house, or driving the big ass fork lift I'm the goofy looking bastard in the blue shirt and white hat

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I'll keep my eyes opened. Is this on HGTV?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only way to probably tell me apart is my tattoo's, big blue star on my elbow ;-)

Its on ABC I think

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'm the goofy looking bastard in the blue shirt and white hat[/QUOTE]

you're going to have to narrow that down :laugh but we'll try to watch for you.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
um yeah there is only about 150 blue shirt white hat people on there, just look for the really ugly looking troll:nana :nana

·
Registered
394 Posts
Only guy I saw on a forklift was installing the new turbine into the mill :O

Did you work on the house or the mill?

your boss has a sweet drag car

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not my boss, that was the owner of the builder. I work for Fireside, we did the stone and fireplace installs.

Ryan, NO DUH!

That was pretty disappointing, they didn't show ANY of our stone work and we busted ASS for 32 hours to get it done in the time they allotted. Could kinda see the fireplaces in the background of a few of the shots, ah well. That house was pretty nutty, freaking HUGE!

·
Registered
945 Posts
That's pretty cool. :thumbup So as an "insider" of the show, do you think the quality of the construction is comparable to that of a work-site not under such an extreme time crunch. I've always wondered that when I've watched that show. I know it's not construction but I've noticed on some of those Trading Spaces type shows that the work looks like crap. Just curious.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts