TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those on a budget

these drawers have proven really good and strong and cheap - from Ikea, only £20.00 sterling. Various colours. I know its the same stuff pretty much all over the world, I was in Moscow store and its identifcal to my local!, which is a little bizzare/sad. So shouild frnd in your country too. Have castors on them as well..

Another hting I've had for coule of years, again , noticed IKea are still selling them, are thess display cabinetss. Great for storing displaying helmest (or model bikes!) Hole for downlight. Still only £35.00

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
cool stuff. :thumbup

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,856 Posts
Moved to the open forum. ;)

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers, I thought there was a "look what I bought" type section, could'nt find so dumped here!

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,856 Posts
Instead of putting a Dunlop sticker on them, you should have put a Snap On sticker on them :laugh

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Instead of putting a Dunlop sticker on them, you should have put a Snap On sticker on them :laugh
Well I bought some stickers off my main supplier of tools, only to find they were "Snap off" not snap on ...this explains a lot! thing is I hate Dunlops anyway :)

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
IKEA has alot of fun stuff but like you said it is a bit scary they are all over the world

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Apparently - Ikea sponsored the map we bought of the UK ... there were like roads and shit then MASSIVE Ikea logos - I thought all of Edinburgh was an Ikea store for a while :dowhat

Good score! Didn't see that in the new store in Kobe when I was there though :(

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Apparently - Ikea sponsored the map we bought of the UK ... there were like roads and shit then MASSIVE Ikea logos - I thought all of Edinburgh was an Ikea store for a while :dowhat
Have you ever been to an Ikea store? Those logos are actual size and scale for the dang store!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts