TLZone Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you got employee pricing for a day at a motorcycle dealership what would you buy??:devious

·
Registered
646 Posts
I get better than employee pricing on any Yamaha and I still ride the TLR:O

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Even with employee discount a new helmet or boots is probably all I can afford at the moment :banghead

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reason I ask is I am bored at work and felt like extending my discount to my fellow zoners.....

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
a new RK chain tool as a friend of mine lost the one I let him borrow :banghead :devious

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Can I get employee pricing on maintenance for life? If so then I'll take a Duc Hypermotard!

Otherwise, I need a helmet and some pants at the moment. Which would be stretching the budget a tad thin. Hoping I can score a deal at the motorcycle show this weekend.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
A lot of oil and filters.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can I get employee pricing on maintenance for life? If so then I'll take a Duc Hypermotard!

Otherwise, I need a helmet and some pants at the moment. Which would be stretching the budget a tad thin. Hoping I can score a deal at the motorcycle show this weekend.
Brands and sizes...?

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
If you got employee pricing for a day at a motorcycle dealership what would you buy??:devious
It would not matter cause I'm always busted. However, if you need some boots.. PM me...I have a nice buy for a good price.

In the for sale thread.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts