TLZone Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the headers on my newly aquired track tls look pretty nice (although quite scabby)
trouble is, i'm not sure what make they are because the cans are a no-make cheepo fix and the springs don't have rubbers shrouds with a makers name. i've noticed the way one of the cross-over pipes is very distinctive so probably is the key to someone who's seen one before!

the link pipes have these big ass springs pretty much like my tlr evo system so i'm thinking it could be an early race conical tls system.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
the welding on that crosslink looks like akra thereaint to many for the s or r that look that sexy :)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:stupid the welding looks a lot like my akra system (which is a TLR Evo Ti system).

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:stupid the welding looks a lot like my akra system (which is a TLR Evo Ti system).
trouble is, my tlr evo ti system doesn't have this lobster-back welding!
maybe akra did a few different evolutions through the years:O

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
hmm, I'm pretty sure mine does although I guess I could be mistaken as I haven't looked at it in quite a long time:O

Probably different versions....

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
probably saturday or sunday dependent on weather and the state of my head (xmas do on friday)

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,420 Posts
I've both TLS and TLR Acro's and they both have the same lobster back welds as you pictured :)

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
That looks like an Akra SS system. If you have more pictures, post em up. As example rear spigot / front header.

Greetings
Rufer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts