TLZone Forums banner

21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
acaully this is the longest coverd Bridge in canada , in heartland, NB , and coyo my hometown in Newmarket and I go there every summer so will have to go for a ride some time in aug. :)

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Who you with? I spent 11 years in the Royal Canadian Dragoons in Petawawa, spent a bunch of time running up and down the Lawfield Corridor... where I expect you are not too far from right now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Posted here and hating it :)
Let me guess your posted where they once tested mustard gas oooaaaa.
I'm from New Brunswick and I can tell you that the roads there have improve 200% from 15 years ago. :thumbup

·
Registered
196 Posts
Halifax, Nova Scotia...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ladriere, Qc

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
post up what size suit you take and I'll keep my eyes open for one. Surely there are custom suit makers that are less than $3k, but even if there aren't 3k is way less than the cost of a skin graft:scared

BTW motoport makes kevlar suits that are quite durable and custom fitted for around $1k. They are aimed more at touring/adventure type riding than sport riding so aren't quite as sleek and form fitting, but the protection is there.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
From Abbotsford BC here .. Hey Gixxstar was that you I seen racing at Mission Raceway?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Good to see fellow Canadians.

Alberta boy by nature. Now living out on Vancouver Island in Victoria, BC. Ride all year round out here.

Here's a shot of my ride. Has a double bubble on it now. Makes it look nicer.....

TLRDeano :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
new to the forum.

located in Fonthill, ontario ( near niagara falls)

old bike

new bike , first day home

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Yeah, that was me at Mission. There's 2 TLR's that race there. I think I met you in the pits this year. The paint was a little different this year but same color. Most of the onboard videos of Mission on youtube are from my bike as well. There's a whole bunch of them http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=fGXTv39SgDY

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Cool Vids Gixxstar

21 - 40 of 92 Posts