TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That was fun. Hanging with young-uns and off roading a bit. We went to Shoe creek and drove through there. I wish I would have known about all these place to go when I was growing up. So many opportunities missed on many levels.

I'm hoping to get a few pictures from them soon as I did not have a camera to take any.

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah, yeah.. Sort of like logging in here ten times a day almost worthless nowadays but an addiction is hard to break. One day I'll kick the habit.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
shut up and bring on the pics :rant

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I gotta get in touch with the guy. He may have a few he can email me. I'm working on it.

Patience my friends

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:eatcorn

off-roading is fun...my 99 silverado 5.3L ext cab short bed 4x4 does it nicely :devious

she's got her battle wounds also :laugh

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I dig off roading, but trucks are too slow and expensive for me (and they don't lean into turns).....

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
if that bike was orange you'd be halfway to the ground right there :laugh

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bikes seem to be to expensive for me.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Bikes seem to be to expensive for me.
:stupid

if I didnt have this modding bug then that may be different :banghead :laugh

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My problems are crashes and lemons

:banghead

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I went again. I think I will be spending more time horsing around in the wild. I did take a few pics an a small vid but it's hard to make out the hump in the video. It's not a difficult pass but the vid clip does not do any of it justice. I'll have to take a better cam next time.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Sounds like fun. I think you'll find though that jeeping is about 10x the cost of dirt biking.

·
Registered
819 Posts
:stupid

I can use a truck to drag a busted dirt bike home but not the other way around

I have completely sworn off mudding or off road cause I'm tired of blowing trucks up

plus nothing sucks worse than turning wrenches on a nasty dirty muddy truck

·
Registered
79 Posts
You guys dont no how lucky you are to be able to go off roading. In the UK you seem to get the same treatment as someone who just raped a 3 year old if you want to ride up some muddy roads (i tried to not make that an innuendo but i cant..).

Takes the piss, bloody walkers expecting the hole mountin to be just for them insted of other people wanting to enjoy it in other ways, makes me rather angry this..

W

·
0 Posts
patience is running dry del, we want pics! :rant :laugh

good to hear you had fun mate :)

·
Moderator,
8,234 Posts
Settle down, Miles. I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed anyhow...:lol

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will post tonight a few pics an a small clip. It's not that big of a hump though. I plan to get better footage next time. My nephew did not want to take any pics this time around. He only took a few. I'll post them up tomorrow, stay tune.

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 28 Posts