TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well looks like this time is my turn to be ripped form a TLZ member

At the beginning of December I make a deal with a new member . I post a thread on the market place asking for a performance exhaust

http://www.tlzone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=79820

We negociate the deal by email and the 1st of December we make a deal... 650 US Dollars Shipped to Sapin for a Yosh SS full system with CF cans perfect shape.

I did the payment on 3rd December and he told me he to sent the parts next day. I'ven waiting comfirmation form him for a week, so I decide to email the guy regarding a tracking number or something, and the short answer he gave was "Shortly"..... I wait another week and I email him agian.... This time he apologise a bit telling me that was to busy and he will ship the exhaust that week (that was 11 December)....

From that date no news from the guy.... I sent few mails an no answer at all.... Also I open a dispute on Paypal. He did'nt answer the messages on Paypal....

The point is what to do now.... I just know the name of the guy... the metropolitan area where he suppose to live....and probably the company name where he work....

I still keep open the dispute on Paypal..... I really don't know what to do... maybe could be a misunderstanding ... but you guys know how we use to do deal here on the Zone... I just have good experiences until now , and it's esay to recongnice when somebody is trying to swindle.

I'm f#@k this is not a good way to start the year...

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Hopefully he's just slow and not actually a scammer. Not much gets done in the states in the month of december:lol

good luck

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
Has paypal refunded your money?

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The dispute still open... waiting for a while in cause the guy answer , but I think he had enought time to answer if he wanted.

I'm pretty sure he did'nt delivered the parts, cos I asked few times for a tracking number...even I told to return my money back... but the same... Last time I recive someting from the guy was 11of Dec. From that date I sent about 10 mails.... and no answer from him.

You're right Davcruz. the guy is Banderaz... I also check from time to time forum activity of the guy..and as you can see , from the date the catch my money stop to sign in....

If I have no news next week I'll raise the dispute into a complain...and we'll what happen finally.

·
Registered
871 Posts
that sucks but if you have a dispute paypal will take the funds right out of his account till the whole mess is cleared up! hope it works out for you!:)

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
DO NOT wait any longer, you have given him ample time. Make it a full tilt complaint with Paypal ASAP.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Bloody hell Jesus!! I thought it was going to be me!!:dowhat That was until I read your p.m telling me you'd recieved my payment!! :laugh

Like Dave says, do the full-on complaint now.............he's had more than enough time & chances!

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Don't know if this will help, but I pulled up old posts by Banderaz and found his email.

I put it regearnetworks and found this:

ReGear Networks Inc.

1036 Colorado Ave.
Palo Alto, CA 94303
Phone: (650) 269-9018
Fax: (650) 745-0873
E-mail: [email protected]

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Paypal is a real joke when it comes to making a complaint. If the other party does not have the money in their account, paypal basically says too bad so sad. I have two paypal transactions in my paypal account that I lost money on, one for 900 and the other for 100. Neither of them have I recieved ANY cash back, and its been years. I make all my paypal payments with visa cards now so if there IS a dispute, the credit card company will handle it for you.

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
I would put a stop on the credit card payment if that is what is backing up your Paypal account.
Ebay and Paypal will do nothing but fob you off if you are outside the USA.

There is No excuse for no communcation unless you are dead and even then your last words should be ..Get those parts out.

Business is just that.
Once money changes hands everything changes and you are obligated to perform.

G

·
damn Jesus, i'm sorry to hear this, 650 bucks, that sucks big time! :banghead

like Les said: a seller should do everything he can to do good once the money has been transferred! no excuses for poor communication.

i hope this gets sorted, or at least this idiot gets a good kick in the balls :rant

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
That truly sucks! And another Cali member, make that another Northern Cali member doing the dirty deed. Last time I stepped in & worked with a Northern Cali member that failed to deliver exhaust sytems to members living in Japan & Australia things got a bit ugly toward the end earlier this year.

There has got to be a Northern Cali member that may want to step forward & make a few calls on your behalf. Hopefully this time around there is back up from mods as when you stick your neck way out without back up it really sucks when things get ugly.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks friend for the support.... Well I'm going to try to block on Visa the payment. Visa and my bank should charge the money around the 5th of January.

I also raise the dispute on Paypal into a complain... I don't trust to much Paypal will return my money easily, but at lest I'll try.

Next working day I'll try to contact the guy on his job... or at lest try to make it public into his job.... If I don't get the money back, at least [email protected]#K the bastart an put on evidence under his work partners

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bloody hell Jesus!! I thought it was going to be me!!:dowhat That was until I read your p.m telling me you'd recieved my payment!! :laugh

Like Dave says, do the full-on complaint now.............he's had more than enough time & chances!

Toledo.... you're one of the most friendly deal I did on the Zone... I wish everybody be as serious and friendly as you.

The worse part of the bad deal whit Banderaz is that I lost the confidence I have on the people.... Money is just money, I'm not going to broke for 650 $$ but, you know, for me this forum is like a familly, and now, is hard to believe there are some corrupt apple between us....

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Don't loose the faith entirely. Perhaps just shrink your relm of trust a bit to members who have been here for a while and are pluged into the TLZ group - I tend to trust folks with some history on the zone, especially if they know other respectable zone members. There are a lot of great folks here and sadly there will always be a few bad ones to pass though. There's something to be said for at least having met up with a few other zoners in terms of credibility. For example, there's a bunch of us in the VA area and I'm quite sure that if I were to screw anyone on the zone (not that I would - just as an example) there would be several other zoner's paying me a visit in no time.

I've personally met Crashtd, Davecruze, Burncycle and Del and all are good honest people imho, most of whome have gone out of their way to help me out with something at some point in time (free parts, place to stay, loan of trailer etc):thumbup I've also had many more positive dealings with other zone members:)

best of luck

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Sad to hear, but he is a very new TLZ member with a 0 trader rating, that would be suspect in my book for such a large purchase.
Ken

1 - 20 of 89 Posts