TLZone Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know why.

I have no desire to get a different bike.

I maybe need a hobby to run alongside biking. :confused

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
MX! Or even MTB's:)

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
ballroom dancing! or curling!

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
You trying to bankrupt the guy :laugh last time I looked at MTBs, a semi decent entry level bike was $2,000 :eek then of course you start buying gear, modding ... ;)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
RC off-road cars! awesome fun!

"I love the smell of nitro in the morning" :lol

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Just buy another TL you know that R1 has no soul at least with a tl you will allways have shit to do in the garage :)

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Watching paint dry? the grass grow :O Get a Tillis.................hours of headbangin fun :laugh

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
You trying to bankrupt the guy :laugh last time I looked at MTBs, a semi decent entry level bike was $2,000 :eek then of course you start buying gear, modding ... ;)
They have come wayyyyy down in the last 5 years. Nowdays you can buy a very nice hardtail with disc brakes and decent front suspension for under $500 US, clipless shoes for $35 and a lid for another $35 if ya shop around. I was into MTB's somewhat seriously in the late 1990's up to about 01 and its just amazing how much more you get for your $$ now. Heck, you can even get a complete DH bike for under $3k new. You couldn't hardly buy a new frame for that when I was racing DH (which is why I built my own from used parts).

A good MX bike can be had for $1500, lid $200, boots $200, chest protector $65, googles, gloves, kidney belt etc another $100 and your set to go:cool

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Another TL may not be such a bad idea. :devious
go for it dave you know you want too at least then you will allways have stuff todo :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts