TLZone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the mo im having issues with my old isp "funny when you dont pay em for months they get all stroppy"
on the 27th they said 10 to 15 days to get my old line cleared of dsl tags b4 i can switch isp they would not give me a mac code coz i didnt pay em :). still waiting now and rang em today there still being asses :( i get to pop on now and then via work and friends pc's :)

later guys
billy

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Posh Johnny said:
Come on Billy, get your bills paid, we miss you :bawling
i aint paid any billys in like 5 months lol baliffs are getting bigger every time they knock now tho lol
theres still a chance i wont pay any time soon too ive just seen some OZ wheels brand new for a good price :)

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
:O Billy.....................you pay for ya isp and I'll look afetr the Oz wheels :devious

·
Registered
451 Posts
a handy trick is.

see if you have any wireless access points handy to your home...

if they are un secured theres your new internet access right there :)

or, if you are a clever man and if they are named "linksys" or "belkin" or any other manufacturers name, try the default username and password for the brand.

if it logs you in, change the password for the router, and you will have free internet for a long as your neighbour has internet :) hopefully they just think they forgot the password....

(i have just done this recently, bless linksys and their admin/admin user/pass)

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
billy_tlr said:
baliffs are getting bigger every time they knock now tho lol

yes, but they were "dispatched" (his own words!!).......................:laugh

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Billy join the club im in similar prebicament noone one the doors yet but im fooked hope it all sorts out soon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts