TLZone Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm slowly re-building a TLR and I'm having some trouble with the wiring harness. Every other plug is connected to something

But need some help identifiying these plugs and where they go or what they connect too.

RHSide

RHSide

LHSide single

It's currently sticking throught the rear of the engine, but I think it connect somewhere on the RHS (gronding wire and plug

Front harness

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
1st is the accessory, not used in most cases.
4 and 5 the small ones are the turn signals it looks like and the ground cable for the battery.

·
14,150 Posts
5 big one looks also like the connector for the back of the guages.

·
14,150 Posts
3 looks like maybe the connectors for the airbox. Smaller one goes to the little gadget that hooks to the vacuum lines and the bigger one goes to the O2 sensor I believe.

·
Premium Member
29,860 Posts
Routing is in the manual. Colour coding of the wires and where they go are in the manual too. Much better to do it properly rather than guess and have the wrong plug in the wrong sensor.

One of the LHS ones might be the speedo pickup.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thankfully, most of the suzuki plugs are different so it's hard to put a square plug in a round hole....you get the idea.

Just to recap
1st is the accessory, not used in most cases.
2nd Horn I believe
3rd speedo pickup. & main fuse & (single contact point)
4th ground and ??
5th indicator and gauge plug (modified harness)

Where does the ground wire go ??? as if it's towards the frontish on the LHSide, what would make sence as it looks like the single conector plugs in pic 3 and 4 as ment to join up??

If that's the case it's almost done, (metal note never remove the wiring harness again.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.