TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...how is the rest of your TLR?...

I have a friend who's been talking to me about a spare set of forged rims I have and if he gets 'em then he may want to sell his stock rims... but he's deployeed right now for another month so I can't get an answer right away...

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
i have a set of black rims-front and rear- that could use a paintjob, got them from a guy here who was spose to send me a headlight, wtf. They are 100 percent straight, with cush's, bearings, rear stock rotor and a set of metzlers on them, 300 plus shipping.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...that's not a bad deal...

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Are you the guy that Speedking told me about? (I just bought the Black 06 Busa rims and tires) If so, PM me with an offer....they are the stock silver ones....straight as I am still using them but going to swap them after work tomorrow night.

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
I got one but I'm in the UK

Yellow Centre and polished rim :puke so needs stripping and painting.

Looking for £80 + P&P

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
I've got a pristine set of white of an 03 TLR...less thatn 2k miles on bearings...$375 shipped for both?

or I've got another set of white 03 TLr wheels, about 22k on bearings, good shape, $275 shipped

:O

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm getting pissed

This is starting to suck. This is the 5th rim I thought I had and it ends up getting sold to someone else:banghead :banghead

I only need the rear rim............Not a set

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
And I am the guy that SK has mentioned.....still chillin.....straight great shape no scratches silver stocker....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts