TLZone Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 week ago I went mountain biking with Micky as well published, well Sunday 1 wrist started to ache and by today both are so uncomfortable I had to pay a visit to the docs, turns out I have Tennis Elbow in both frikken arms :banghead
I do hope this is not an end to my mountain biking career. Or indeed my sportsbike days, any tips to speed my recovery, first one to mention wanking gets a week in the cooler :rant

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
wanking should help.

Just wait till you fall a few times. I fell last week and hit my knee on a tree root. That hurt for a while.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
did a wank make your knee feel better Jasen:O

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Jen sends her sympathy to you PJ.
What's the next course of action? Physio? Coertezone(sp) Jabs? Ultrasound?
Get it sorted ASAP because it can only get worse if untreated, as she has found out. She hasn't riden a bike or the trike for over a year now due to the pain it caused, ending in her recent surgery.
Hope yours is nowhere near as bad as hers.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
damn hope ya get it sorted man never had tennis elbow but im riddled with arthritis due to all the broken bones ive suffered over the years is why i bought the traily bike for winter no way i can bend myself in the tl

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey John, Try massaging your wifes breasts I found that aided my recovery from my recent wrist surgery:thumbup

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
I tried the little bands and crap, but the best thing for me was using it. Working the tendon helped, but it hurt a lot. Tendon pain, is just that, pain, ride through it, after a while it will get better, but it does hurt.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Hey John, Try massaging your wifes breasts I found that aided my recovery from my recent wrist surgery:thumbup
either your a brave boy or Johhnys very understanding... :dowhat

imagine anouncing that you massaged his wifes fun bags on an open forum like this....

:laugh

does sound like a good idea though although might i suggest that if a line starts building up outside your house johhny a small charge might be in order.. could go some way to help paying for the new bike :devious

:laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Has the queue started yet :O

j/k mate :devious

1 - 13 of 13 Posts