TLZone Forums banner

I miss TLZone

811 views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  HILLBILLY 
#1 ·
Still in Qatar and hating life and its the holiday's without family... Someone plz send me some pictures of something good... Trying to catch AirNavy over here but I've been busy working 12 hour shifts and trying to get my sleep in as well. Humbug out! Merry Christmas everyone:hail

ps. Bought my first Busa part today... to be continued...:devious

#4 ·
Yeah hanging in there ... breakin' the law! breakin' the law! I been riding round with no licence for about 6 weeks now :laugh I get my licence back in Feb but soon it'll be too cold to ride so I'm getting the miles in where I can :)

I need a warm shed to mod in :laugh

#8 ·
and the ZONERS miss u too keaton.. and im sure everyone u know.. keep ur head down and have faith ull be back with family in no time.. thank you soo much....:hail

Ash
Kamikuza-They have very strong filters over here! They are giving Article 15's out here like candy for using outside proxy servers!

chraika1-Thanks man and you're welcome. I've gotta get you on myspace when I get back. Take care

#9 ·
Hey Keaton, :thumbup Good to hear from you. I crashed the TL so it's been bought and parted by the new owner. I just won some awesome Sidi boots though from CalSportbikes and TLZ :cheers

Be safe over there man and I know you're missing your family.

#10 ·
pop into the brittish embassy or whatever it's called and use their computers. i didn't get filtered on anything when i was in there. you have to give up your seat to brits if it's busy but it'll be empty about 4am which is handy if you're coming off night shift:devious

#13 ·
hey man, while your over there tell them CAOC fools to check their emails! Hope your havin fun and takin advantage of them 2 beers a day!

tornado- Thanls for the info and they are actually pretty cool with the americans there:hail

jasonstiller- Them CAOC people:coocoo Been taking a break from the beers and lost 31 pounds since I've been here and I haven't been:puke either:laugh

#12 ·
hey man, while your over there tell them CAOC fools to check their emails! Hope your havin fun and takin advantage of them 2 beers a day!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.