TLZone Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....but I did. SOLD: 1 1999 TL1000S. Mine. Tonight at 6:40pm. Watched it ride away into the night. I miss it already.:bawling

....but I'm sure the nice young fellow that bought it will be on here soon to say hi...so it'll remain in the "family" as it has been for many years.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Dang. Any plans to replace?

Tony

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We'll see. I may try and find a builder TL to turn into a nekkid monster/Tuono-killer. Probably not until late winter, though.
Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere...I'm sure you're all "relieved"

P

·
0 Posts
But but?? Wasn't your TLS a super nice super blinged out TLS?? :O

I hope the buyer knows what a nice ride he bought :)

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Another one? :banghead

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PutteLiten said:
But but?? Wasn't your TLS a super nice super blinged out TLS?? :O

I hope the buyer knows what a nice ride he bought :)

Lots of hours into it, but not super blinged. She had 36K on her but still kicked like a pissed mule and didn't look a day over 2 years old. I'll eventually find another...probably in another state with plenty of things to work on. Right now I've got to get the daughter to the orthodontist...and that's where part of the money needs to go. Sheesh. The kid's got my teeth.:banghead

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Helmet_Hair said:
Lots of hours into it, but not super blinged. She had 36K on her but still kicked like a pissed mule and didn't look a day over 2 years old. I'll eventually find another...probably in another state with plenty of things to work on. Right now I've got to get the daughter to the orthodontist...and that's where part of the money needs to go. Sheesh. The kid's got my teeth.:banghead
Props for great priorities :thumbup

·
Registered
600 Posts
Why does it always cost 5G for the orthodontist my girls got nice teeth now.
So sorry ya had to sell your bike. But you got to do what you got to do.
You will find a new one lots of bikes around.
Find one thats half done cheaper then building IMO.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
u suck man :kicknuts
J.K

sad news man hope U find a builder tl :thumbup

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
That's called unconditional love and that's a good thing that you did for your daughter :thumbup

I know guys that are such shitheads to their kids that they wouldn't spend a dime on them but they'll go out and max their plastic on all sorts of bling for their bikes.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
madkaw said:
That's called unconditional love and that's a good thing that you did for your daughter :thumbup

I know guys that are such shitheads to their kids that they wouldn't spend a dime on them but they'll go out and max their plastic on all sorts of bling for their bikes.

It's tempting to be selfish, trust me...I've spent time on that bike that I could have spent with my kids for instance. It's my wife who seems to think that this is just a "natural sacrifice" given the circumstances.:laugh

1 - 15 of 15 Posts