:confused He certainly seems to own a lot of motorcycles, doesn't he :O :dowhat

·
Registered
2,690 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I emailed the jackass.. I wanna buy one... :laugh

Well see what the response is... then when i tell him I want to pick it up in person...

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
WTF is that guy thinkin? :coocoo

morons make the world go round :lol

Davcruz said:
:fireI hope you reported him...or her. SCAMMERS
I reported him :coocoo

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
wow do people fall for that?

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
he had like 20 bikes, all buy it now from $2800 to $4200. scam!

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Yep ... gotta wonder who falls for that? People who deserve it, if they believe it? :O

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
haha I reported his ass....musta worked :O

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
This guy wrote me back....

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing my bike. I know that are numerous offers on eBay and I'm glad that you choose to contact me regarding your willingness to purchase.
I have restricted the bidding because i have had some problems with bidders who offer me a price that is much greater than the retail price.They only want to conjure away the competition.You can check my auction record for proof.
I am a private seller not a shop and I had ( for the moment ) the privillege to buy this bike for low cost from a bankrupt store so that you have the opportunity to purchase from me a great saving from the original price.We bought it along with others in order to make a showroom, but life had another plan for us.My wife was promoted but we had to move to Manchester,United Kingdom and we do not have time to use it anymore. Besides, there are a lot of things which have priority now, so, this bike has to go.
I must inform you that currently I'm in Manchester,United Kingdom and I have to let you know that the bike is here with me .You will receive your bike in around 5-6 working days at your home address.It is insured in case of damage and it takes around five days to be delivered to your DOOR.I will send you the bike with all the papers (warranty,insurance etc ...) .
It has always been garage kept,and is in showroom condition.No damages, no scratches or dents,never touched the ground, no hidden defects, the engine doesn't smoke, runs and sounds awesome, the engine has never been repaired or something like that, never been into accidents and it is as advertised.Time is really an issue and we have to move fast.The shipping costs and the insurance taxes of the package will be down to me The unit is being shipped from Manchester,United Kingdom and you won't have to pay for customs or any additional taxes when it arrives in your country.I've recently moved here and i was going to register it here but i have changed my mind because of financial reasons and I've decided to sell it. I haven't paid for United Kingdom import taxes and if I keep the bike like that I will lose it and it's better to ship it where it belongs, that means your place.You will not have to pay additional taxes cause the bike is already registered in US, just only the price for it.
Now we have our money stuck so the low prices are for a fast cash deal.
Regarding the payment process i really think that the best thing possible is to use a third party because in this way both of us are fully protected.That's why i have decided to go through eBay and i have opened a while ago a purchase protection account at them for USD 10000 and if anything goes wrong my customer has nothing to worry about because he will be 100 % refunded for that account managed by eBay SafeHarbor team.
So if you like what you have heard so far and if you decide to move on with this deal just send me as soon as you can YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS in order to inform eBay about your interest regarding the deal and they will contact you for more details ,soon after that.

best regards,

I am waiting for your reply,

M J

I found they have listed more under another name too...

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpuma76

1 - 15 of 15 Posts