·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
:hail :hail :hail

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm still grinning like a kid at Christmas.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
:) Adria how come you managed to get it down this particular time :O :thumbup

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've no idea Micky, although somehow I think that losing 56lbs helped some. I just hung off the bike and there it was, the sound we all want.

I had managed to get my knee down at Cadwell on the trackday but only once and I couldn't do it again. At the Ring it seemed that I could drag it at will.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
New bone-dome Adria :O Well done on the weight loss too :thumbup

Anyway, Gazza.....................you're keeping very quiet :O Did Bouncer beat you at something again :O :laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
First of all, you of all people should understand the importance of evidence! :)

Bouncer said:
I think that losing 56lbs helped some.
Ok, I'm not very smooth when it comes to talking about this kind of stuff so I'll just come out and say it. I was pretty suprised when you posted your pics. This fact is readily evident in your pics and I have nothing to say but good job! I know for a fact that it wasn't an easy thing to accomplish.

Congrats on the knee down, no better place for your first time than the ring huh?

And you must have these boys scared of you...no jokes about a woman on her knees? :O

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Toledo said:
New bone-dome Adria :O Well done on the weight loss too :thumbup

Anyway, Gazza.....................you're keeping very quiet :O Did Bouncer beat you at something again :O :laugh :laugh :laugh
keeping quiet:O
i've been busy sorting the photo's out all day,searching through about 15 websites to find piccies of us on track,the last one i found was her with her knee down, maybe i should have kept quiet about it,:coocoo :laugh
we had a great time mate, she was definatly going well on this trip,i was my usual self almost bolt upright but going bloody fast on most of the laps on my own,was nice going round with a group of us though, our mate raf was going well on his gixxer thou now he's got his suspension sorted, Ohlins rear and new fork internals and he can't believe how good his bike is now, i was ringing the neck out of the old TLS to keep with him this year, that extra power really helps him out of the corners:hail
would be good if you can come over sometime to experience it for yourself,
makes a day at cadwell seem like a sunday rideout:devious
did I say I LOVE THAT PLACE

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
ahh the joys of knee down action:)

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
well done...Its a huge confidence boost isnt it ...your right sounds wonderful.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
photoshop :dunno

way to go :thumbup

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm no good at photoshop

·
Registered