TLZone Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just bought a tlr with a non working engine. Guy said it needs tb synced and Valves need to be reshimed. ( yeah right) .At any rate he threw in a second blown engine. he said he was wheeling it and tada blew it. I had a tlr before and bought a spare engine that SUPPOSEDLY WORKS Im about to drop it in and see if it is indeed alive. IF NOT who can I send this engine to for a rebuild??? anybody have good luck and fair price with any board members??? reviews and videos of happy rebuilds welcome. Thanks for helping out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
las Vegas.nv . going to drain the oil first check for metal and flecks . If that passes I'm going to drain tank fill with new fuel then check for dealer codes. If everything looks good from there I'll try to fire it up.
When I first brought it home I tried but all that happened was engine turned over . Didn't check for spark but I will.
If not lucky then gotta figure it out from there......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.